Full-Time Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology Vacancy
Nepal Eye Program, Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the fol lowing positions on the contract basis which is renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance.
Ophthalmic Assistant (No. of Position : Few)- Level 5B/5A for Outreach/TIO
The Ophthalmic Assistant (0.A.) will be responsible for support on clinical activities; provide patient care and maintaining clinical procedures as needed.
Minimum Requirements :
- Certificate level/ Diploma in Ophthalmic Science.
- Registered with the Nepal Health Professional Council.
- The level will be given depending on the past experience of the candidates.
- Pleasant personality, sound knowledge of computer, good verbal & written communication skills in English & Nepali language.
- To provide other services as and when required.
Candidates who are meeting above said criteria are requested to submit the application letter with updated curriculum vitae to [email protected] no later than 5:00 pm, 25 April, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The TIO reserves the right to reject any or all applications(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per Nepal Eye Program contract rules.
How to ApplyInterested candidate can apply with required documents Source: Kantipur
57 total views, 1 today