Full-Time Southwestern Centre for Research and PhD vacancy
Southwestern Centre for Research and PhD Studies is dedicated to promote the academic and research prospects for sustainable development of Nepal. The centre is carrying out research and research based academic activities. The Research Director (Program) is key position with significant opportunities for overall growth. The key responsibilities, experiences and competencies or the position include:
- we Strong ability and experience of programmatic research to provide high level skills and knowledge to develop and design policy, programs and project proposals
- Develop institutional documents to meet the national and international standards for biddings.
- Well versed with current local, national and global research prioritie, interventions and link and capability to collaborate with the institutions.
- Discipline-specific conceptual research knowledge and skills, communication skills, sound professionalism, leadership and management skills and responsible to conduct of research.
- Strong skills and experiences to deal and coordinate with experts, donors, government agencies and national and international partner institutions.
- Coordinate and conduct baseline survey, monitoring and evaluation, impact evaluation, developing plans etc.
- PhD degree with multi -disciplinary research experiences and good track record.
Eligible and competent candidates are encouraged to apply with their updated CV and application in [email protected] by 10 May, 2018. Only short listed candidates be contacted a
Southwestern Centre for Research and PhD Studies (PhD Centre)
websites : www.phdcentre.edu.np
How to ApplyInterested candidate can apply with required documents Source: Kantipur
280 total views, 1 today