Full-Time Human Practice Foundation Vacancy
Human Practice Foundation a Danish INGO working in Taplejung to strength quality education and livelihoods of the rural people is looking for a qualified, matured and experienced candidate for the following positions:
Position: Project Manager (Hardware)
Location: Project Office, Taplejung, with frequent travel to the Field.
Minimum Qualifications: At least Bachelor in Civil Engineering
Experience: minimum 3 year’s work experience in the building construction field and having a good experience of project planning and budgeting, staffs supervision, reporting and co-ordination /dealing with the school management committees/community groups.
Reporting to: Program Director
Salary: As per the Organization’s Policy Contract
Period: 1 Year with possibility of extension
– Carry out detail survey, design and estimate of the schools building, drinking water and toilet
– Coaching, mentoring and supervision of the project supervisors
– Timely carry out measurement and control the overrun cost
– Assist to Program Director and Country Manager in reporting and programme planning
– Able to adopt in the community and sensitive on gender equality and social inclusion and culture
– The incumbent must have good analytical, presentation and reporting skills
– Candidate above 30 years old will be given preference
The interested candidates may send their updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 16th of April 2018. Candidate from the project district and socially excluded groups are highly encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyInterested candidate can apply with required documents\ Source : Kantipur
159 total views, 1 today