Full-Time Hongshi shivam Cement Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement of Hongshi shivam Cement
-A JV jointed invested by Hongshi Group of China and Shivam Cement of Nepal.
– The largest cement project, and the biggest FM in Nepal.
– Company establiished in Sep.2015, construction initiated in 2017, production planned in May 2018.
Electrician Vacancy-20; Age-below 40; Gender-Male; Starting with 30000NPR before tax
Respobsibility includes but not limited to: Daily petrolling inspection, maintenance and reparing of electricial equipment in production workshop
Qualification: Electrical technician major with vocational degree at least; capable in English communication; hardworking and proactive; obey the management rules;
Mechanics Vacancy-20; Age-below 40; Gender-Male; Starting with 30000NPR before tax
Respobsibility includes but not limited to: Professional inspection, maintenance and reparing of production equipment
Qualification: SLC degree and above, capable in English communication; experienced in welding and gas cutting; prior consideration for candidates with experience in similar position, lathe and drill press processing; hardworking and proactive; obey the management rules of the Company
Lab Quality Inspector Vacancy-10; Age-below 30; Gender-Malel/Female; Starting with 25000NPR before tax
Respobsibility includes but not limited to: Sampling, inspection, and analysis of the quality of raw material and fuel, semi-product, finished product
Qualification: Chemical and material professions in vocational shcool; candidates with expeirence in similar position will be considered despite of the major and edu level; fluent in English writing and speaking; hardworking and proactive; obey the management rules of the Company; accept night shift
Equipment Operation Maintainer Vacancy-50; Age-below 30; Gender-Male; Starting with 25000NPR before tax
Respobsibility includes but not limited to: Daily inspection, maintenance of the equipment in production workshop, cleaning of all equipment and yard within the production area, and handling of problems incurred during production.
Qualification: SLC and above; capable in English communication; prior consideration of candidates with experience in similar position in manufacturing company; hardworking and proactive; obey the management rules of the Company; accept night shift
Nepalese Translator Vacancy-10; Age-below 40; Gender-Male; Starting with 35000NPR before tax
Respobsibility includes but not limited to: Communication assistance and translation within the department, assistance to the head of department in production statement, and other daily management work.
Qualification: College level and above; no major limitation; fluent in Englsih writing and speaking; fluent in Chinese speaking, Chinese basic writing; edu level conditions could be waived for specially excellent candidates; hardworking and proactive; obey the management rules of the Company
Accountant Vacancy-2; Age-below 40; Gender-Male/Female; 20000-50000NPR before tax
Respobsibility includes but not limited to: Keeping accurate records for all transactions; updating internal systems with financial data: reparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports; reviewing and implementing financial policies
Qualification: Bachelor; experience of 3 years and above; skilled in L/C documentation and reconciliation; good knowledge of LC, DM, IT, and its relevant accounting and capitalization work, etc.; minimum 3-5 years of proven continuous service in accounts and finance
Other Major Benefits Including but not limited to:
- Monthly food subsidy of 5500NPR; free fiat for non-local staff (double bed room);
- Once probation end and accessment passed for offical employment, 10%-50% of salary increment on the basic salary within one year,
- Vast career development for every staff; by work performance accessment yearly, excellent staff wil be adjusted to higher position with higher salary and benefit;
- Accumulative of 9 days holiday for working continuously three months; Holiday as per the regulated public holiday of Nepal.
- Provident Fund benefit for official employment; Annual bonus of extra 1-3 months salary by the year end.
Important Notice for Applicants:
- Please send the CV under the subject of Name-Position-Age-Gender, for example, if Suam would like to apply for Equipment Operation Maintainer, email subject shall be’Suman-Equipment Operation Maintainer-29-male”;
- CV shall be sent to [email protected] ; Kathmandu-01-4415611(Preeti Lohani); Factory Office 07-8505017 (Rupak);
- Interview location are Kathmandu Office, and Plant Site at Sarde, Nawalparasi (please specify the interview location in the CV);
- Interview time will be notified through SMS and phone call. Please bring certification of citizenship, education and skills;
- Application deadline is 1st May 2018.
How to ApplyInterested candidate can apply with required documents Source: Kantipur
550 total views, 1 today