Full-Time Civil Homes Pvt Ltd. Vacancy
Civil Homes Pvt Ltd. is a Pioneer, an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading and reputed Real Estate Company in Nepal with a legacy of 18 years of excellence in providing comfort and high quality homes to its valued customers. Today Civil Homes is a trusted and widely acclaimed brand name that has gained the trust and won the accolades from thousands of happy home owners. We have requirement of following competent and qualified professional for exceling the business to cement our market leader position in Real Estate Sector:
Position : Senior Manager – Sales & Marketing
Location : Kathmandu
Required key skills, abilities and competencies:
MBA-Marketing having minimum 10-15 years of relevant experiences in FMCG or Real State sector having at least 5 years in leadership position.
Ability to develop and implement overall Sales Strategy/Plan and achieve given Sales Target.
Ability to devise mechanisms for Corporate Branding.
Ability to set a Strategic Business Development Plan. Strong Leadership Skills to drive Sales Team.
Exceptionally good in Selling, Convincing, Persuading and Negotiating with customers.
Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills. Ability to build quick rapport with customers.
- Excellent Analytical and Decision Making, Organizational, Interpersonal & Problem Solving Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Nepalese Real Estate Market.
- Ability to grab New Business Market. Proficient at Analyzing Market Trends.
- Ability to Develop System to enable smooth work within department.
- Excellent in Business Promotion and Product Activation. Experienced in organizing Promotional Events at Trade Shows etc.
- Good Customer Hunting and Networks Building Skills. Pleasing Personality, Dynamic, Dashing and Bold.
- Familiarity with Online Content Marketing and Social Media Development Strategies.
Salary and other benefits: Best in the industry. No bar for deserving candidates.
All interested qualified candidates are requested to send their latest Resume, current photo, tentative date of joining with salary expectation through email at [email protected]
How to ApplyInterested candidate can apply with required documents Source: Kantipur
83 total views, 1 today